A Long and Bloody History of the Tyrannic War

Hou hier een "dagboek" bij van de vordering van je leger. En Frank, jij mag je dagboek "Kitty" noemen. Of post handige hobby-tips. Of spam, maar dat wordt dan weer naar het Café verplaatst. Foei!

Moderators: Beastherder, Skevan

A Long and Bloody History of the Tyrannic War

Berichtdoor Bobske » 02 apr 2023 18:02

Chapter Master's Log
2023 M41

My life started on a feral world in 1989 M40

Afbeelding

I was the offspring of a barbarian people and we had to fight to survive.

Fighting countless battle against the monsters on my birth world I soon learned about the Gods, the Warriors Amongst the Stars

Afbeelding

The greatest honour amongst my tribe was to be singled out to join the Gods in the everlasting battles amongst the stars.

As I lay dying after battling a horde of monsters I regretted not being singled out.
Little did I know the Magic that the Gods could work.

As I awoke amongst my brethren and got my indoctration into the chapter I first learned about the Tyranids

Afbeelding

Afbeelding

At that moment they were a new unknown threat and soon I was fighting them as a scout of our Tenth Company.
Glorying when my missions brought me into contact with my First company Brothers.

Afbeelding

In 1992 M40 the Chapter, which had been newly formed and battling Tyranids almost exclusively, was called to others battles. We fought mostly Orks, but the Tyranid threat kept preying on my mind

Afbeelding
TROLL schreef:
bob, gij zijt vervloekt!

#hobbybutterfly :panic:
Legers die ik speel: Warhammer 40,000: Tyranids & Primaris Space Marines, Shadow War Armageddon: Tyranids
Bobske
BOFH

Keer terug naar Hive Novio Blogs